Queen of Hearts

  • Tickets may be purchased at any time at Union Cafe for $2 via cash or credit/debit card. All tickets must include full legal name, phone number, and card choice to be considered a valid entry. Completed tickets must be placed in the ticket collection box to before the weekly drawing. All tickets are valid for one drawing period and will be discarded after that week's drawing. 
  • Drawings will take place at Union Cafe weekly on Monday nights at 8:30pm. If the Queen of Hearts is drawn and the winner is present, they will win 80% of the jackpot, with the remaining 20% being applied to the next game; winners who are not present will receive 50% of the prize, with the remaining 50% moving to the following game. If a ticket is picked that does not reveal the Queen of Hearts, and the ticketholder is present, they will win a Union Cafe gift card.
  • The jackpot consists of all tickets sold for that particular game, plus the funds applied from the previous round. Updates on the current jackpot and round status can be found on Union Cafe's social media accounts. 
  • The Queen of Hearts cards will be locked at all times except for the drawing.

8. Staff members employed at participating locations at the time of the current game inception are not eligible to participate in that game.

9. Payouts for prizes will be made within 2 business days of the drawing. If a payout is not collected within 5 business days the funds will remain in the jackpot.

10. All winners are responsible for any and all taxes. A 1099 will be issued.